A-holes in BO <rant>

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

A-holes in BO <rant>

Post by McShagger »

Last night I was playing demolition on black ops. I knew we were going to get creamed because there were 6 guys who were P2-5 levels 30-50 on the other side and they seemed to know each other. There was only one guy who was prestige on my side. The map was Summit and instead of just completing the mission at hand, they did all they could to spawn rape us... it felt like there had to have been a kill streak coming in just about every other second. In the last round, there were THREE dogs called on my team. And, I actually think I spawned with a bullet in my head a couple times.

When the game was done, they were total a-holes saying that we sucked. One guy called me out in particular... My screenie is jukemi, he yelled out "puke-me, you suck!" I wanted to fucking tear his head off and let him know what a fucking retarded idiot he was. Yes, I had the worst ratio at 24-42, but there was only one other guy (the prestige guy) that stuck it out and he had 38-50. All the other guys had negligible stats as they entered toward the end. Which means, to me, I never had a team because people kept on bailing. Im sure it was fun for them, but to not give any respect to the two guys that stuck it out? Fuck them!

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Re: A-holes in BO <rant>

Post by WarDad71 »

Some guys entertain themselves by acting like assholes, and some...who knows. Thanks to the interwebs I have learned to ignore most of them as much as possible. I do like some verbal bantering on occasion though. Only thing that really ruffles my feathers anymore is when someone actually physically screws with server crap a la you-know-who. I was playing Bad Company 2 the other night and this person kept killing me as soon as I spawned, but there was no zoom to the killer's location, and eagle and racer confirmed the zoom after death thing was working...not much to do except tell him to grow a pair and get off his mommies PC and we moved on to another server. (also there was no message stating how he killed me - weirdest thing I have encountered in BC2 so far) I know this is about BO - but they be erreywheres :roll:

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

Wow! That never happens on the PC version... they're a little more culture I guess. I have yet to hear any name calling or witness any 'cheap shots'.

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Mr Bean wrote:Wow! That never happens on the PC version... they're a little more culture I guess. I have yet to hear any name calling or witness any 'cheap shots'.

i notice a little but it is not rampant that's for sure.

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

Well, I used to get regular hate mail because of my dominance before I hit level 30-40, but I just took it as a compliment even if it was an FU. But I guess I just got worked up because it was so challenging with all the napalm, choppers and dogs everywhere. We just got owned and when it was done, I was surprised that only 2 of us stuck around to endure the whole thing. Then thought, wtf... why did we stay? I was okay with them saying stuff like, "omg, we totally raped them." but when they started saying they sucked, etc... it pissed me off because it was obvious that it was 6v2.

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Get the PC version, join with us and we will get you revenge!

All hail the Beef!

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

CTC-Salchicha wrote:Get the PC version, join with us and we will get you revenge!

ROGER THAT! :twisted: :!:

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Ru-

Why don't you hang with us and devastate the ingrates?

C'mon man! (used by permission of ESPN network, ha ha!)

All hail the Beef!

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Que bola asere!

I am now level 35 or something. I am getting much better.

I have to remember to log on to connect with friends. I am usually playing TDM, CTF, or FFA on Nuketown maps.

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

I love demolition in Nuketown!

All hail the Beef!

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Post by Variasaber »

Meh, some players will do that. Doesn't make it a good thing to do, but it's also not really all that unexpected.
I haven't encountered that in MW2 (I don't have Black Ops) because I've so far only done FFA and Team Deathmatch, but I would assume it's an issue there too.
You've got two options, I figure:
1. Leave the match like your teammates did, find one without assholes
2. Stay in the match and convince the rest of your team to stay too, thus (if these guys are trolling), you don't feed the trolls.
It depends on whether your opponents were trolling, trying to get XP quickly, or picking on people for fun.

As for the insults, well, haters gonna hate, keep calm and carry on, and all that.
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber