CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Map pack coming...

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Maybe not until February or March...

More info:
http://www.callofdutyview.net/codbo/cod ... trike-dlc/

4 maps, $15. Will you pay for it? So far, I'm enjoying the game well enough, and by the time these are ready, I think we'll all be itching for new maps.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Re: Map pack coming...

Post by badasp »

I'll probably buy it, though I really wonder how much play time these maps will get. Peak players of this game was over 100k at launch, now it's around 50k. During peak times for west coast there's around 16k on:

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

I bet half of these players are probably just on Nuketown, LOL. Not sure if the community can be bifurcated with content that some have and some don't; MW2 couldn't handle it and that game had quite a bit more active players during its first map pack. Only time will tell I guess, though it looks like it might be a repeat of the low playtime most got out of the MW2 map packs.

Knave_Skye
Cock-docker

Post by Knave_Skye »

I most likely will buy this, but I would avoid adding it to the CTC server until most of us make the move, if one is left then it will be incentive for them =)
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
-- Norman Cousins
<{CTC}> Knave_Skye

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

I would like to vote for the word "bifurcated". I haven't seen it used in quite a while.

Very nice indeed.

:idea:

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

ru_exp wrote:I would like to vote for the word "bifurcated". I haven't seen it used in quite a while.

Very nice indeed.

:idea:
Yeh... badasp is always pulling nice words out his ass. I'm already wanting new content so I'm sure I'll end up getting it.

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Ditto, I will buy it also (although I play Nuke Town 95% of the time :oops: )

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Knave_Skye wrote:I most likely will buy this, but I would avoid adding it to the CTC server until most of us make the move, if one is left then it will be incentive for them =)
I hear that it will be added to all servers automatically upon release...
"The abyss gazes also into you"