Cock-docker

Already?

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

All hail the Beef!

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Re: Already?

Post by badasp »

It may be a tad soon, but I heard that MW3 will be the best COD ever.

Deathstrike
Dominating

Post by Deathstrike »

I'm tired of Black Ops. Got my time in ya know.
One more job and then its rio for me. - Badasp (September 11, 2010)

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

~ICEMAN~ FTW :mrgreen:

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

yeah...balck ops does get old...so i alternate inbetween Ut2K4 and Black ops...with some halo reach thrown in there...

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

*hugs wallet that still has some cash in it* :P

Edit: On a kind of related note, anyone remember back when they were talking about making UT like a yearly "sport" type title? UT2004, UT2005 etc. just like Madden and so on...glad they didn't.
2004 might be dated, but the gameplay is still fun after all this time.

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Post by Variasaber »

No surprise that MW3 is on the way, considering MW2's ending.
Kind of random, but this discussion reminded me of it... if my computer can run the Source engine, do you think it could also run Unreal Engine 3? I've been playing Bioshock lately on the XBox and that was fun, and I know that was made in UE3, and I was thinking to myself "If this is what UE3 is like, I wonder if UT3 is any good."
rimmer59 wrote:with some halo reach thrown in there...
What helmet do you wear and what gender is your Spartan?
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Variasaber wrote: I wonder if UT3 is any good.
We had fun playing the campaign mode with 3 of us. I think can do more than 3...been a while. It is ok...I think many were spoiled with 2004 and got their hopes up for 3 and ended up staying away from it for many various reasons. If you end up getting it and it runs ok on your PC - hit me or eagle up in steam and we can do the campaign together for the heck of it.

hirschigrad06
Holy sh*t!

Post by hirschigrad06 »

If you're bored of Black Ops you could always play Starcraft 2.

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

Variasaber wrote:...I've been playing Bioshock lately on the XBox and that was fun, and I know that was made in UE3, and I was thinking to myself "If this is what UE3 is like, I wonder if UT3 is any good...
I used to think the same thing. Turns out I was wrong. Bioshock and Bioshock 2 were both made with the UE2. It is a modified version however, as they were doing things not possible in the stock version. From a map designers stand, I was in awe when I saw and played the stuff they were able to pull off. Really remarkable. The third installment of Bioshock is the first being done with the UE3.

The Unreal 3 engine is very efficient. That Crytek engine thing may deliver a bit better eye candy, but uses like 10 times the horsepower. For that reason I feel that Epic delivers the most superior game creating tool.

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Post by Variasaber »

Mr Bean wrote:
Variasaber wrote:...I've been playing Bioshock lately on the XBox and that was fun, and I know that was made in UE3, and I was thinking to myself "If this is what UE3 is like, I wonder if UT3 is any good...
I used to think the same thing. Turns out I was wrong. Bioshock and Bioshock 2 were both made with the UE2. It is a modified version however, as they were doing things not possible in the stock version. From a map designers stand, I was in awe when I saw and played the stuff they were able to pull off. Really remarkable. The third installment of Bioshock is the first being done with the UE3.

The Unreal 3 engine is very efficient. That Crytek engine thing may deliver a bit better eye candy, but uses like 10 times the horsepower. For that reason I feel that Epic delivers the most superior game creating tool.
Wow, cool. So now I've played another game in UE2 (On a related note FUCK YEAH CROSSBOW).

What game are you referring to that uses "that Crytek engine"?
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

Far Cry, and the Crysis series. I hear a new engine is out (or coming out), called 'CryENGINE 3'.

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

To Vibrasaber: ODST helm fully upgraded..., And Male spartan. you?

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Post by Variasaber »

Operator helmet no attachments, female. Warrant Officer. Saving up for blue visor.
UA/Multithreat shoulders, considering buying ODST shoulders
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber