Black Ops double XP weekend

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Black Ops double XP weekend

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Black Ops's second Double XP Weekend hits PC, PS3™, Xbox 360™, and Wii™ this weekend. Get double the reward for your efforts, and watch that rank fly. Participate in the glorious mayhem starting approximately at 10am Friday PST and continuing through 8am Monday PST. Prior to the weekend, be sure to download the First Strike Content pack for a double feature of new ...
http://www.callofduty.com/intel

This would be great for those who just bought the game, and those who insist on prestige-ing!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Re: Black Ops double XP weekend

Post by WarDad71 »

We're on it :mrgreen:

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

WarDad71 wrote:We're on it :mrgreen:
Ditto, ditto!!

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

Very cool. I have been debating whether I want to presto again or not. This might make it easier. Also, one of my buddies just started playing BO this week, so this will be great for him.

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:
Black Ops's second Double XP Weekend hits PC, PS3™, Xbox 360™, and Wii™ this weekend. Get double the reward for your efforts, and watch that rank fly. Participate in the glorious mayhem starting approximately at 10am Friday PST and continuing through 8am Monday PST. Prior to the weekend, be sure to download the First Strike Content pack for a double feature of new ...
http://www.callofduty.com/intel

This would be great for those who just bought the game, and those who insist on prestige-ing!
Nice! Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll grow a penis and prestige for this weekend. On that same page I saw...
www.callofduty.com wrote:Call of Duty®: Black Ops First Strike DLC coming to PS3 March 3rd
What about PC? On top of sloppy and inefficient code, the PC DLC is on the back burner. I obviously love the game, but am feeling like a step child.

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Between busy real life stuff last couple of days managed to hit 23 - hopefully during weekend can get a good chunk of stuff done.

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

WarDad71 wrote:Between busy real life stuff last couple of days managed to hit 23 - hopefully during weekend can get a good chunk of stuff done.
Nice job WD! I'll be on tonight... Hopefully we can hook up for some games. BTW, how does Eagle like it?

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

With Beans help, I sprouted a penis and took the plunge, maybe I can hit it again this weekend and go for the gold!

I want to grow my prestipenis as long as Beans!

All hail the Beef!

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Mr Bean wrote:BTW, how does Eagle like it?
Still adjusting I think but for sure loves it. Also if anyone looks at our stats in game - realize that about 4 different people are playing on eagle and my accounts so those numbers reflect mixed players. NOT THAT I CARE *whistles* :P