New map impressions?

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

New map impressions?

Post by McShagger »

I got the new maps and played each one time online late last night. As a result, these are just initial impressions and are likely to change.

They all kinda suck. They are huge with too many places to hide. Now, I may be basing this on the fact that I got owned on them because I have no map awareness and had a difficult time paying attention to the minimap as a result. And Im just not a fan of the huge maps with many places to hide like Cracked. If you like Cracked, you will likely like these new maps.

That said, I can see how these maps would be awesome for team play with good communication. I think in general, these maps provide a significantly different aspect to game play. I can see the ghost perk coupled with hacker will become the most widely used combo of perks with these maps.

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Re: New map impressions?

Post by WarDad71 »

McShagger wrote:They all kinda suck.
rofl - thanks for saving me (whatever the price I assume 15 bucks) - just got the game so lots of maps to grind through over and over before getting bored just yet.

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

Ascencion, the zombie map is really fun, but kino der toten still beats it.

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

Okay, they dont suck. I like them all now that I have a better map awareness. They dont really fit my style of game play but Ive been enjoying different areas to camp.... got to do that in order to learn the maps better. The map that surprised me the most is Berlin. I absolutely hated that map the first time I played and thought I would never like it, but I have learned most areas pretty well and I really like this map. I am getting tired of Kowloon though... everyone seems to double vote that one up.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Sniper maps sound nice.

Doesn't really matter as I'll have to pay the $15 knucklehead tax regardless to keep my vent access :|
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

Ghosted wrote:Sniper maps sound nice.

Doesn't really matter as I'll have to pay the $15 knucklehead tax regardless to keep my vent access :|
LOL! That's right!

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

Yeah, iagree...they ruined quick scoping... the best they can do is make a sniper map...so every 20 sec you dont get killed by a famas noob...