So I tried the Famas out...

WarDad71
Cock-docker

So I tried the Famas out...

Post by WarDad71 »

:D Not too shabby.

What are your "favorite" load outs and preferences depending on match types or maps.

This particular setup I used today was Famas with suppressor and extended clip. My perks have been varying due to working on getting the pro versions...but now that I figured I would try to prestige to 5 I probably wont worry about perk/pro just yet.

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Re: So I tried the Famas out...

Post by rimmer59 »

Hardcore or no, for hardcore it is a m16 with a m203 gernade launcher, slight of hand, ghost, and ninja.

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

In general, I'm a run and gun player. It depends on my mood though. My most used loadout has been this one:

Primary: AK74u
Attachment: Rapid fire

Secondary: STRELA-3

Lethal: Frag
Tactical: Nova Gas
Equipment: Claymore

Perk 1: Lightweight
Perk 2: Slight of Hand
Perk 3: Marathon

As of late I've been exploring other weapons that I like... SPAS, Stoner63, Crossbow, AUG, & L96A1.

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

I always use the strela - very satisfying taking out a gunship moments after it enters without much of a death/point loss.

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

I probably use the Famas more that any other gun. My next faves are the AUG then the G11. They are usually all paired with the crossbow, and I use frag grenades, smoke, and claymores as the equipment in most loadouts.

I have another class with the Famas and the strela that I use when the other team has a huey or gunship above.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

Knave_Skye
Cock-docker

Post by Knave_Skye »

Silenced Galil, Strela, Symtex, Flashbang, Claymore, Ghost, Steady Aim, and Hacker. You would be surprised how much more you get away with if you arnt a red dot on someones mini map and never accidentally trip over a claymore.
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
-- Norman Cousins
<{CTC}> Knave_Skye

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Knave_Skye wrote:Silenced Galil, Strela, Symtex, Flashbang, Claymore, Ghost, Steady Aim, and Hacker. You would be surprised how much more you get away with if you arnt a red dot on someones mini map and never accidentally trip over a claymore.
Was on nuketown and the other team had at least 3 guys using claymore, placing it right at the bottom of the steps...was very effective :oops:

I think once im done prestige-ing... I will lean towards using ghost and hacker also.

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

i dislike the l96a1 in hardcore, it takes too long go look down the sights, aim, steady, then finally shoot...i stick to the Dragonauv for my sniper class.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Famas is easily my most effective gun. Loadout is something like:

Famas (silenced)/RPG

/Quick Reload/Marathon
Semtex, Flash, Claymore

Gotten bored with it lately. Been using sniper rifle lately (the bolt action one, I forget what it's called). Can get one hit kills with it most of the time.

Ghost/Scout (lvling)/Hacker
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

rimmer59
Cock-docker

Post by rimmer59 »

It is The L96A1 bolt action High caliber rifle.

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Post by Variasaber »

L96 is for quickscopers :P
The AUG and the G11 are friggin AWESOME. Sometimes I use the MPL, but not much. I recently decided to give the M60 a whirl, and I must say I like it, but it's tough to choose between Sleight of Hand and Steady Aim when using it. See, the reload time for it is pathetically slow, even with Sleight of Hand, but Steady Aim sure helps when you don't have to aim down the sights.

Surprisingly, I like the Asp. No one else in the whole game uses it, but I like me a pair of akimbo Asps. With Steady Aim, of course. RPGs make for some good lolz, Strela-3 is a lifesaver, gotta love a crossbow every once in a while. A Python with ACOG scope is HILARIOUS.

As for the perks and grenades and stuff, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS:
Semtex
Concussion
Claymore or C4
Scavenger
Sleight of Hand or Steady Aim
Marathon or Hacker
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

Mr Bean wrote:In general, I'm a run and gun player. It depends on my mood though. My most used loadout has been this one:

Attachment: Rapid fire

Perk 1: Lightweight
Perk 2: Slight of Hand

As of late I've been exploring other weapons that I like... SPAS, Stoner63, Crossbow, AUG, & L96A1.
Bean, I run pretty close to same (Bolds are changes)
Attachment: Grip for better mid-long range fighting

Perk 1: Flack Jacket = a must for run and gun... Claymore? No biggie, just run over it...
Perk 2: Steady Aim = another must for run and gun!

As far as my fav weapons to pick with this class: 1. AUG, 2. Commando, 3. Famas, 4. Galil

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

Knave_Skye wrote:Silenced Galil, Strela, Symtex, Flashbang, Claymore, Ghost, Steady Aim, and Hacker. You would be surprised how much more you get away with if you arnt a red dot on someones mini map and never accidentally trip over a claymore.
Speak for yourself.... I use flack jacket most of the time... and I like to mix it up so one of the classes I have has hacker (very useful and fun perk to use). Ive walked into at least half a dozen claymores because I forget Im not using flack jacket - McShagger: "Why is that claymore red? Must be one of ours..." McShagger walks right over it.