My Stats & Prestige Level Swapped with Another Player

badasp
Holy sh*t!

My Stats & Prestige Level Swapped with Another Player

Post by badasp »

I was playing a little bit on a demolition server and backed out to change a class. After doing so, I went to reenter the server and noticed it was taking forever. I hit cancel and tried again and finally got in. Upon getting in and choosing my class, I spawned and had a completely different loadout then the one I chose. The gun, equipment, and perks were stuff I never used. It was as if it gave me a different player's loadout. I then tried to switch to a different loadout but it still gave me this weird loadout that wasn't mine.

I then reentered the server and I was able to choose one of my classes. I then noticed, however, that the scoreboard said I was the highest prestige ( I'm supposed to be third prestige). I then backed out to check my player stats and they were all different. Even the recorded games in the file share weren't mine. I then tried to alter a class figuring that maybe something will reset but it never did. My stats and prestige level now are now that of another player's. This sucks big time as I enjoyed the stats tracking of the game and was planning on prestiging again soon.

Anyone else have this issue? Is there anything that can be done to revert back to my true stats? Heck, I'd even prefer to have my stats and prestige wiped to zero then the way it is now. At least I can work from the beginning again and build stats and prestige levels that are mine.

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My Stats & Prestige Level Swapped with Another Player

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Wow, that sucks. So restarting the game didn't help, I assume... I've never seen that happen, but I bet you're not the only one. Did you find any discussion of this on and BO forums?
"The abyss gazes also into you"

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Post by badasp »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:Wow, that sucks. So restarting the game didn't help, I assume... I've never seen that happen, but I bet you're not the only one. Did you find any discussion of this on and BO forums?
Yeah restarting did nothing. There's also a bunch of threads on the Steam and official BO forums about people's stats being reset to 0. Not much on everything being swapped like this. As stated previously, I'd even prefer everything being reset to 0. The way it is now feels as if someone else was playing my game.

Supposedly, from what I read, the DLC somehow created a bug that caused a lot of these issues. Most haven't got a reply back yet from Treyarch so I'm not optimistic for a fix. :cry:

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

:( hope things work out :?

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Dang, sorry to hear it badasp. I haven't run into this issue and I hope you get it rectified.
:|

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

Stupid question but did you ask STEAM to verify your game files?

vivr
Boom! Headshot!

Post by vivr »

I now own your account, send monies to my paypal and I will release it!!