COD MW3 Reviews

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Re: COD MW3 Reviews

Post by Variasaber »

Christ, it's like he wants us to hate the game...

Since EA's CEO decided that COD and Battlefield are now going to be the Coke and Pepsi of the video game world, Battlefield fans have been on a witch hunt for anything that has the opportunity to make COD look anything other than utter Satan-spawn. Every averaged user review (especially on IGN) of the game has been tremendously thrown by Battlefield fanboys giving it a 1 without playing it.

In an IGN poll of which was better, MW3 or BF3, the latter won all three categories and the overall. Why? Because most IGN readers are Battlefield fanboys, apparently. I bet 90% of the voters only played one of the two games.

Honestly, BF3 looks like a great game, and I love shooters with vehicles (hence how I got here). It looks especially good after videos like these:

Any game where you can do cool shit like that is gonna be at least somewhat good. That's why Just Cause 2 was so great.

But that doesn't mean MW3 is garbage. Like Jimmy said, it's solid; it's not $60 good, but it's definitely two-very-valuable-TF2-items good, which is what I paid for it.

Or you could ignore the fanboy flamewars and play Skyrim :mrgreen:
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber