DLC release calender FYI

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Re: DLC release calender FYI

Post by Ghosted »

I'm only in it for the griefing anymore.
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

And my goodness did we have a laugh the other night with Lord Death, ha!

All hail the Beef!

Knave_Skye
Cock-docker

Post by Knave_Skye »

Worst part is that even if the entire PC community just didnt buy it, it wouldnt make any difference. They obviously dont consider us a significant factor in their potential profits. All it might do is make them finally make COD a Console exclusive....which I think I would be fine with, more developers might try for the PC market at that point.
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
-- Norman Cousins
<{CTC}> Knave_Skye

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

That is kind of the way I feel Knave. Peek players yesterday was about 44,000. I don't think all of them bought the new pack so lets say 50% did. 22000 X 15 = is 330,000. Who knows if that is enough for them or not. I wouldn't be too bummed if they went full console as COD looks it anyway. I swear that I can't even watch the hands pumping when you run anymore in COD...looks so lame.

But, I got my 15 worth out of it the first night after hearing Ghost almost choke with laughter...twas a good night indeed.

All hail the Beef!

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

CTC-Salchicha wrote:That is kind of the way I feel Knave. Peek players yesterday was about 44,000. I don't think all of them bought the new pack so lets say 50% did. 22000 X 15 = is 330,000. Who knows if that is enough for them or not. I wouldn't be too bummed if they went full console as COD looks it anyway. I swear that I can't even watch the hands pumping when you run anymore in COD...looks so lame.

But, I got my 15 worth out of it the first night after hearing Ghost almost choke with laughter...twas a good night indeed.
I agree with Knave and Sal. I don't even know if I'm going to get BO2... Would rather keep playing BF3 or whatever is its successor.

Delayed mappack on MW3 for PC players: $15
Hearing Ghosted choke on his own laughter: priceless!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

Knave_Skye
Cock-docker

Post by Knave_Skye »

I havnt writen BO2 off entirely yet, BO wasnt anywhere near as bad as MW3 has been. Will decide when more information is available, still got Borderlands 2 between now and then.
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
-- Norman Cousins
<{CTC}> Knave_Skye

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Weird, don't remember choking... musta been all that muff Chowda
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1