Next DLC

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Next DLC

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

8/1

Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Vengeance, the latest downloadable content pack, comes fully-loaded with four new Multiplayer Maps, including the return of a re-imagined Multiplayer classic (Uplink), an all-new epic Zombies chapter and a brand-new bonus Zombies weapon – the Ray Gun Mark II – available for use in every Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Zombies map.

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/dlc/dlc3-vengeance

FYI because I was curious.

All hail the Beef!

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Re: Next DLC

Post by ru_exp »

I haven't played this game in ages...I would guess 6 months or more.

On the other hand I have had some great runs lately on Borderlands 2.

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

Best looking maps to date of any cod maps ever. Bold statement, but true. Uplink is the best looking imo, but the one with the bridge has a lot of cool lines to run. to bad activision is killing off the pc community. suck a fat one activision.

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

The maps do look pretty good. I like Detour the most for the exact reasons Bean mentions. This month delay between xbox/PS and pc is just dumb. Are they really going to lose customers if they release the same day? With 5000 to 13000 people playing, I don't think it matters much. I guess that's the point, it doesn't matter to them.

Argh!

All hail the Beef!

Knave_Skye
Cock-docker

Post by Knave_Skye »

Not to mention, those who would buy the DLC day 1 on PC....will still buy it whenever they get around to releasing it.
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
-- Norman Cousins
<{CTC}> Knave_Skye