DLC

Talk about the newest version of the Battlefield franchise
CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

DLC

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Battlefield 4 China Rising is available for free to those who purchase a Digital Deluxe edition of the game. It is also offered for free to all members of Battlefield 4 Premium. Otherwise, the price is $15 (like all other DLC in the game).

Battlefield 4 China Rising features-

The China Rising DLC for Battlefield 4 is set in China, as the name suggests. The DLC includes 4 brand new maps, new Chinese weapons, and new Chinese vehicles as well. In addition the DLC includes a bunch of new awards, dog tags, and other items.

From another post...

No weapons are confirmed, but hopefully there will be. Second Assault has new weapons hinted by the killfeed during the US Vs EU showdown and the F2000 in the trailer. If they do add new Chinese weapons if said above, there isn’t much because the only logical one to list I think would be most likely the Type/QBZ 3. If they add non Chinese weapons but in the general area of Asia, I would love to see a few more Singaporean weapons and some Korean and Japanese weapons as well.

I see Nov 22 as a release date for Xbox, but it should be the same for premium members, as far as I can tell. If not, the next date I find is Dec 3rd as release for PC.

All hail the Beef!

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Re: DLC

Post by Mr Bean »

There's some new class kits as well. I'm waiting to get Recon SUAV. I'm guessing you could use it to target remote parts of the maps, otherwise it'd be the same thing as a T-UGS.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Mr Bean wrote:I'm waiting to get Recon SUAV.
???
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

Now THAT would be cool! The 'Rico Suave kit'... so sexy.

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

"The expansion also brings two new vehicles. The Dirt Bike is a speedy way for two players to move around the map. The new Bomber is capable of laying waste to ground target with heavy ordinance. Bombers typically spawn in a nearby building after certain control points are captured. It doesn't matter if your team is the one who captured the point. Expect to see both teams racing for the bomber spawns.

Players can unlock five weapons and two gadgets by completing the new Assignments. The gadgets are both drones. The SUAV (Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) can be used for Recon players to spot enemies, laser designate vehicles, or ram infantry. The UCAV (Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle) is essentially a guided missile that Support players can utilize to rip enemy vehicles apart. An unlockable features for the UCAV allows it to explode in mid-air to make it more suitable to killing infantry. "

I saw a bomber flying around yesterday but didn't know how it worked, fyi.

All hail the Beef!

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Huh? C'mon man!

All hail the Beef!

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

SUAV roadkill is a riot! I like the guy's narration too.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

Naval Strike assignments are in effect

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Cool, thanks for the share B.

All hail the Beef!