umm yeah

General discussion about UT2004

Moderator: Admins

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Re: umm yeah

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Hellbent.. you do realize that if it wasn't Hawke then it was EJ or his brother right? Both keys from the same IP. That would mean that EJ is lying or that his brother really screwed him over. Either way, that sucks. I like playing with EJ and many others here do too. If it really wasn't EJ then tell him to lay the smack down on his brother and have him stop being such a dick wad. I would like to see EJ back in action here, but it looks like he might have to invest in a new CD Key for UT2k4. Once again, we will not ban people here for stupid things. This will probably be the only one in a long time. Whoever it was with those keys and that IP DESERVED to be banned. If EJ wants to come clean or if he has proof that it was his brother we would be happy to listen. Like I say, I would like to see him back.
You just got knocked the smurf out!

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

Brother, cousin, friend, roommate, burglar, grandma or the DOG DID IT.....hehe. I don't know about anyone else, but, nobody touches my system.

«ßîc»Hëllßêñt

Post by «ßîc»Hëllßêñt »

Hellbent.. you do realize that if it wasn't Hawke then it was EJ or his brother right? Both keys from the same IP. That would mean that EJ is lying or that his brother really screwed him over. Either way, that sucks. I like playing with EJ and many others here do too. If it really wasn't EJ then tell him to lay the smack down on his brother and have him stop being such a dick wad. I would like to see EJ back in action here, but it looks like he might have to invest in a new CD Key for UT2k4. Once again, we will not ban people here for stupid things. This will probably be the only one in a long time. Whoever it was with those keys and that IP DESERVED to be banned. If EJ wants to come clean or if he has proof that it was his brother we would be happy to listen. Like I say, I would like to see him back.

Thats sounds fair to me.
I made the posts to let you guys know what it looked like to me and what I was being told.
I know how it looks on ej. >1st he says that ex BiC hawke borrowed his key in a PM (strange thing to do). then it was his brother and he plays as hawk (weird). only ej knows 4 sure.
I talked to him today and told him there was some complaints about him bitching or whatever on top of this hawk thing. he told me it was his brother > he was pissed at him and that if he was unbanned he would >quote> "shut the fuck up in the server".
Do whatever you guys decide.
ah.. um..I like turtles...

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Cool Hellbent. Thanks for letting us know. We love playing with you guys and hope to see you around here often. I know this isn't going to be a common thing. I am sure EJ will do a better job of keeping his brother in check in the future. Part of me feels bad for him, but another part is pissed off because I think we are all being lied to. I guess we will see how it all works out. If we scrim, we would be happy to have EJ on our private server. Maybe if things can get explained a little better, feelings might be tipped positively in his favor. Peace!

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

Holla....... :mrgreen:

Hello guys yes i know this is all fucked up, in my eyes i never seen my brother doing something like this. I dont understand what pleasure he gets outta doing this but yes i have put him in check and have changed the password on my pc. Funny thing is i guess he wasnt even on my pc, it took me a while to get registered here but here i am. Im very sorry this shit happend and want to get it resolved quickly as possible. I took my brothers copy of UT and it is now in my hands. As far as the cd key thing goes i have another key that can be used if possible. As for you guys being lied too? I really am not that type of person to lie to people ,lieing gets nobody anywhere and i found that out when i was 17 when i got into lots of trouble for covering someones ass. Yes I have said a few things in the server but nothing to bring anyone down or anything, it was just a map that i didnt care for. I understand that i should just keep those kinds of things to myself and im sorry. I love playing in CTC, i have a blast playing with all you people. As of right now me and my brother are not talking but we will work things out, and i hope he learns a lession by this, and yes my brother has always used the names of, Money, MoneyHawk, Hawkeye69, and $$Money$$. Anyways thinks for listening to my rant and hopefully this gets cleared up fast so i can come frag with you all.

<3

CTC-Darth
Dominating

Post by CTC-Darth »

Thats awesome dude. Ok, are you saying in all that you want to join CTC? I mean thats what I get out of it. Oh man thats great! Ok put that Tag on my man! Every one say hi to CTC-EJ!

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

I'm still confused. Thanks for posting EJ. We are still discussing the problems and want to make sure it doesn't happen again.

mudpuppet
Holy sh*t!

Post by mudpuppet »

EVIL! Rite on mang .
Glad u stopped by ,.
Maybe shit can get squishsquashed .
The admin's hard work getting spoiled by fkers vibing everyone . We gotta stop the antiks .
And we want to trust your story , but trust is a dirty word used only on the shortbus . lol .
I fkn love playing ut with you , and your word just to be conscious of the feelings of lil ones , like myself , in the future , I'm hoping will get u back in the mix , anyway .

i know a guy that'll give u $500,00 fer bro delivered , if u wanna he disappears , :)

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

CTC-PapaSmurf wrote:I'm still confused. Thanks for posting EJ. We are still discussing the problems and want to make sure it doesn't happen again.

and how are you still confused sir??

and yeah trust is prolly kinda hard seeing this is the internets... i mean what do you want?? i can maybe pull my brother in your TS/ventrilo or w/e you guys got and he can explain himself....???

CTC-Darth
Dominating

Post by CTC-Darth »

sounds good lets do it.

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

CTC-Darth wrote:sounds good lets do it.
what get my brother in your vent/TS w/e you got??

CTC-Darth
Dominating

Post by CTC-Darth »

yes

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Regarding getting EJ and his bro on vent... are you serious or just jerking his chain? If you're serious no problem, just let me know when and we'll sort something out.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:
Regarding getting EJ and his bro on vent... are you serious or just jerking his chain? If you're serious no problem, just let me know when and we'll sort something out.
ill chat with him, after all hes the one who got me banned so in all respect to his older brother i think he should do it.

CTC-Darth
Dominating

Post by CTC-Darth »

Thats awesome and thanks. I will be waiting to talk to you both. Maybe we can solve all the problems in the world ! Help me get gas prices down to 2 bucks!