Moderator: Admins

Lazy.Pirate
Shock jockey

Re: Hi all, great server..

Post by Lazy.Pirate »

Shockbait. wrote:
Beltamaxx wrote:
Shock
at this stage in the game, anyone who hacked would most likely be using a freeware bot that is obvious from a 3rd person demo. Yes it's true that you could go actually spend money for a bot... because it would be worth the cost to cheat in a public server in a dead game with no possible motive.

Oh wait...
Ignorant, that statement was intentionally Ignorant, and was just as bad as Jett posting hax link, if not worst, because you did it intentionally.
Not sure what you mean by that, but I'm not getting into an arguement with you about this. Your reputation precedes you by far, so you can continue your crusade and insist on bugging admins until you finally do have your ivory tower. I've already uninstalled after being asked nicely to leave, so you're that much closer to your big happy carebear community. You had a few bad experiences with people(or rather, a few good people had bad experiences with YOU) so you assume everyone whos good has some kind of superiority complex. Not once on the CTC did I ever "noob bash" as you tend to sling that word around quite a bit, the only VoR people who did were the euros, but they don't count, because thats just how european people play. You personally decided you were going to go around and spread rumors, like the rumor about someone getting consistent consecutive headshots "through walls on mantas" which we have proof and all know you were talking out your ass.

But none of this matters, we've bowed out, you have what you wanted and you still seem intent on picking off more and more competent players. Have fun in your tower belta.

On the mega issue... he was just an asshole, yes I was friends with him, and we did do some less than kind things, but back then in between leagues and having Jett leading the blind masses, there wasn't much to do but grief people. But no ones on trial here, and anyone that knows what became of mega knows that he had separate issues of his own.
jett could've been better, but some of the people she selected as admins influenced her in the completely wrong way... so much as to get me banned for doing... nothing! ruff was probably one of the main ones, he just wouldnt listen to reason and logic at all, he had too much smoke in his head i think. whats done is done and there's no going back, i can only hope that ctc doesnt let certain people take too much their cake.
VCTF Public Service Announcement
Please keep in mind you are NOT allowed to make good OR bad comments on maps without having made one yourself. Thank you.
This has been a VCTF Public Service Announcement.

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Don't throw me into the "carebear" group. My skills aren't the greatest but you won't see me bitching about skilled players who kick my ass all over the place.

I would love to be much better, but it's just a damn online game that has yet to put any money into my bank account. I log on to joke with friends and shoot sh*t and try to add to the team in some way positively. I do try to play strategically and smart with what abilities if any I have. If I'm one of those adding to the less desired lacking skilled player community - I'm happy to go back to the other games I've been playing after leaving the first time.

:D 8)

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

Beltamaxx wrote:Shock
Most people that are good don't actually call themselves "PROS", people like you call them that
Actually didn't call EJ pro, he did and I've played with real pros, with real security, I just fined it naive to believe everyone is just good.

Also, you know as well as I do, some of the self proclaimed 1337 call them self pro. In fact, my last conversation with your butty Mega he said "it's all about being PRO baby". Wasn't he your mentor?

Shock
at this stage in the game, anyone who hacked would most likely be using a freeware bot that is obvious from a 3rd person demo. Yes it's true that you could go actually spend money for a bot... because it would be worth the cost to cheat in a public server in a dead game with no possible motive.

Oh wait...
Ignorant, that statement was intentionally Ignorant, and was just as bad as Jett posting hax link, if not worst, because you did it intentionally.
What i find funny here is, Beltamaxx singles people out when all's i am doing is having fun. Haha cant believe you actually stuped to this level Belta wow! :lol: :lol: I agree with sb. i find that pretty ignorant to post on a public forum, and then try to play cover up by bringing up something over almost 2 yrs old. Jett is the past Belta, and CTC is/was the future but i see people just want to Flame/Bash just like always. All's your doing is stirring shit up, who cares about what i said 2 weeks ago in game it was to LOL, but no you take things way to serious Belta! Stop diggin holes and starting shit, plus i never said i was "PRO" Belta i said "PRO'D" get your facts straight before you wanna bring something up.

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

I thought megaman was rocketman? Same personality.

Aside from that, dont really care. There are some people that are aholes on the server from time to time, but I don't let it get to me. I just assume they are messing around. I mess around quite a bit and if people took my seriously, I'd be banned by now. :mrgreen:

Also, Belta's not a bad guy. If you have been banned or your friends with someone thats banned because belta, you are definitely not going to take his side.

SMR
Holy sh*t!

Post by SMR »

Also, I've seen a lot of egos lately. "griefing", but if you stroke their ego, they will leave you alone.

As for banned players, Im sure some are back to playing. I got Unreal ANthology for free with UT3, like a lot of people, and have a feeling people are purchasing it as well because the game is selling cheap. (got one new for 4.90 +1.99 ship= 1 more cd key)

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

SB
Your reputation precedes you by far, so you can continue your
crusade and insist on bugging admins until you finally do have
your ivory tower.

Bugging, hmmmmm, I've made many wannabe maps, fixed a few, updated others and remodeled some.
All for the admins to install and us to enjoy as much as possible. Yes, sometimes I do share my opinion,
but, doesn't everybody. I know jim & I have taught each other several things, but this is not bugging,
it's becoming friends.

Reapers bane, Fat Jimmys, Bel, KHz, HOG and now CTC, I helped or was admin, and was good friends
with all of them.

SB
I've already uninstalled after being asked nicely to leave,
so you're that much closer to your big happy carebear community.

Carebear, lol, you know what, that's starting to grow on me. If that means a bunch of
people that care about enjoying a moment playing a video game and forgetting about
life's BS well staring at the download screen and clicking the mouse, then I'm guilty
of being a carebear...heh.

SB
Not once on the CTC did I ever "noob bash" as you tend to sling that
word around quite a bit.

Your right, I felt you & info we're trying to fit in and I expressed that to several peeps.

SB
You personally decided you were going to go around and spread rumors,
like the rumor about someone getting consistent consecutive headshots
"through walls on mantas" which we have proof and all know you were
talking out your ass.

Hmmmmmm, "through walls on mantas", lol, never seen or said that, but we did discuss multiple
headshots during that week, but I was 1 of many people that witnessed that situation.

Lazy
so much as to get me banned for doing... nothing!
You were an ass to all the admins (not just 1), even after they gave you a certificate for
Newegg & admin rights, you still were rude and antisocial on the forums, TS and the server.

Enough said, this is the kind of thread jacking that kills community moral and lazy,
hawke, majority of the Vox members and many more "were" notorious for at
BEL, VCTF.COM...ect. My apologies to CTC & the community for participating, but I wasn't going
to allow them to spread their bitter theory's and not set the record straight.

!nfo.
Goo sniper

Post by !nfo. »

Beltamaxx wrote:SB
Not once on the CTC did I ever "noob bash" as you tend to sling that word around quite a bit.

Your right, I felt you & info we're trying to fit in and I expressed that to several peeps.
Finally some respect.
Masterbation is like procrastination, you only end up screwing yourself.

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

No, just Hi Im Mr. Kiss Ass

Lazy.Pirate
Shock jockey

Post by Lazy.Pirate »

Beltamaxx wrote:SB
Lazy
so much as to get me banned for doing... nothing!
You were an ass to all the admins (not just 1), even after they gave you a certificate for
Newegg & admin rights, you still were rude and antisocial on the forums, TS and the server.

Enough said, this is the kind of thread jacking that kills community moral and lazy,
hawke, majority of the Vox members and many more "were" notorious for at
BEL, VCTF.COM...ect. My apologies to CTC & the community for participating, but I wasn't going
i was an ass to RuFF because he was a complete dipshit... he would edit maps and make ZERO changes to them. and argue points that were just fucking stupid, and no matter how completely wrong he was, he would just ignore any amount of logic and reason you threw at him.

i dont remember actually arguing with anyone else. maybe over a map at times, but i wasnt down right rude to them. besides you who suddenly, i guess out of spite for me telling your shitty map was shitty, decided to manipulate jett into banning me, i dont know of a single other admin who i was on really bad terms with, even coroner, who at least told me he just didnt like how i talked about maps.

so CTC, dont let belta into your pie too much... he'll try and manipulate you into getting his way. like he did in the past, which was confirmed by some of the people i talked to later after the whole ban shit got ironed out. so just be aware.
Please keep in mind you are NOT allowed to make good OR bad comments on maps without having made one yourself. Thank you.

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

Once again,

hawke, majority of the Vox members and many more "were" notorious for it at

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

We see all and are aware of all.

CTC is the truth.
CTC is the light.
CTC is the way.
CTC is the breast.

All hail the Beef!

Lazy.Pirate
Shock jockey

Post by Lazy.Pirate »

Beltamaxx wrote:Once again,

hawke, majority of the Vox members and many more "were" notorious for it at
Once again, its not a theory. thats all...

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

CTC-Salchicha wrote:CTC is the breast.
Breasts FTW. Let's have some free fun on the intarnats.

Shockbait.
Rocket spammer

Post by Shockbait. »

The problem with most peoples fun around here is that they don't have it when other older(and I mean in terms of play time, not age) players show up, which creates schisms in the community and threads like this occur. I respect the fact that many people on the opposite team from me don't find it fun to run across me in a dark alley, but being forced to play with "people on my level", which normally alludes to TAM, which I hate because it's filled with 12 year old suburban white kids pretending to be "gangster" on the internet, is not something high on my list of "fun things to do on the internet". Also I feel it's a raw deal that I get forced out of a gametype I've been a part of since before the people asking me to leave, but hey, this threads calmed down, I won't reignite the flaming. Hf.

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

Belta, you are the once who started all this shit how the fuck can you put the blame on someone else?? How old are you?? Seriously i think you should take another break dude your going way to far and bringing up alot of old shit.