Re: Bombing Run night - July 25, 2008

Post by Yegua- »

work ftl :(
Yegua » "yay-wall"

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

wrok killed me to. real life always gets in the way... lame.
You just got knocked the smurf out!

Yegua-
Flak monkey

Post by Yegua- »

i will be home at like 8:30 pm pst, if you all are still around i might hop in.
Yegua » "yay-wall"

[RGC]CrYsTaL
Killing Spree

Post by [RGC]CrYsTaL »

Thanks for hosting this fun event on your server, Jim! I know I had fun and now I do know why you're called the Carpel Tunnel Clan.... After playing on your server for like 1 1/2 hours, my wrist was killing me! :shock: Lots of movement cuz of regular gravity and regular weapons but I did have a BLAST! :wink: I hope you will host a few more of these occasionally cuz I'll surely be there! w00t! Thanks again for the gg's to all that showed Image

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Right on, Crystal! Thanks for stopping by. And thanks for everyone else who came by! I'd like to do this on a more regular basis, so watch here for more info.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

It was a grand time. There was laughter, competition and teamwork. I wish there would have been more people though. A six on six BR game would be intense. We really need to do this again, thanks to all that stopped by!

All hail the Beef!

emc.johnnie
Killing Spree

Post by emc.johnnie »

couldnt get in, i tried the pw ctcbr or ctcbr20, and nope! gotta learn how to put in a correct pw in the future,lol

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:Right on, Crystal! Thanks for stopping by. And thanks for everyone else who came by! I'd like to do this on a more regular basis, so watch here for more info.
Please do, Jim... I really think CTC can make a bombing run server a success... I know I wouldnt mind jumping in every now and then when the vctf server is full...

BTW, sorry I couldnt make it... I had other plans...

[RGC]CrYsTaL
Killing Spree

Post by [RGC]CrYsTaL »

McShagger wrote:
CTC-JimRimya wrote:Right on, Crystal! Thanks for stopping by. And thanks for everyone else who came by! I'd like to do this on a more regular basis, so watch here for more info.
Please do, Jim... I really think CTC can make a bombing run server a success... I know I wouldnt mind jumping in every now and then when the vctf server is full...
There's always my server that has BR on it...... <--------I hope I'm not stepping on any toes posting that... 8)

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

[RGC]CrYsTaL wrote: There's always my server that has BR on it...... <--------I hope I'm not stepping on any toes posting that... 8)
No way Crystal! Don't worry about it. You've got a great server. When are you going to have another No-trans, low-grav insta-gib night? That was fun!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

[RGC]CrYsTaL wrote:
McShagger wrote:
There's always my server that has BR on it...... <--------I hope I'm not stepping on any toes posting that... 8)
You know I used to do that a lot... but recently, I just havent been on much and when I am on its only for an hour or so...