Really cool server...

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

MikeFiend
Cock-docker

Really cool server...

Post by MikeFiend »

Hey gang, what's up?

Found this really cool server. It's called "Strangelove - GT". Look for it in your vctf browser. Poorly populated as of now, but I'm starting to get in good with some of the dudes there and let them know that I may be bringing some friends along the way. This server uses a unique mod that might prove to be refreshing for most of us. You can actually ride a redeemer to capture the flag! Other than the deemer ride, it plays pretty much like regular vctf, although weapon selections are quite limited and there is no microphone use on the server - yet! I'm doing what I can to get the latter part rectified. Come check it out.

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Re: Really cool server...

Post by ru_exp »

MikeFiend wrote:Hey gang, what's up?

Found this really cool server. It's called "Strangelove - GT". Look for it in your vctf browser. Poorly populated as of now, but I'm starting to get in good with some of the dudes there and let them know that I may be bringing some friends along the way. This server uses a unique mod that might prove to be refreshing for most of us. You can actually ride a redeemer to capture the flag! Other than the deemer ride, it plays pretty much like regular vctf, although weapon selections are quite limited and there is no microphone use on the server - yet! I'm doing what I can to get the latter part rectified. Come check it out.

Been there MikeFiend a while ago, fun times. Will look for it again homeslice.

MikeFiend
Cock-docker

Post by MikeFiend »

Yeah buddy!

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

MikeFiend wrote:Blackops buddy!
FTFY :mrgreen:
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Ghosted wrote:
MikeFiend wrote:Blackops buddy!
FTFY :mrgreen:
LET'S GET IT ON! I'm only lvl 14 and eagle is 19 but working on it RIGHT NAOW.... :mrgreen:
Last edited by WarDad71 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

MikeFiend wrote:Hey gang, what's up?

It's called "Strangelove - GT". This server uses a unique mod that might prove to be refreshing for most of us. You can actually ride a redeemer to capture the flag!
Strangelove is from way back. I remember that deemer mod. As I remember, its old and not really worth using because its pretty easy to shoot the deemer down and doesnt steer very well.

MikeFiend
Cock-docker

Post by MikeFiend »

Actually, the deemer is the fastest thing around. Right click to ride, right click again to dismount. When you dismount be careful, the deemer continues as you fall off and you can get caught in the blast zone and die. An expert can get off of the deemer and take out an enemy like that! Left click for a turbo boost of power. Watch out though, this fucker goes really fast and yes it is very hard to steer. left click again to decelerate. I'm having way too much fun with this stuff! Where's Papa when you need him? This mod screams his name!

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

Ghosted wrote:ip or it didn't happen...