admin freeze

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Re: admin freeze

Post by Variasaber »

I'll bet there are some mods out there that will monitor players' performance and, at the beginning of matches, arrange teams accordingly. Still possible to overrule it via manual team switching, but that would help.

Realistically yeah, it is too much to ask the admins to babysit all the players on the server, but I doubt that everyone on the server will always be the type of good people who will even out the teams. Hell, I might be guilty of failing to do that myself.
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber

Odin
Boom! Headshot!

Post by Odin »

Halibar wrote:I dont think its immature Odin
It is. If you need to punish someone this is a very immature way to handle yourself, especially if you're an admin who should be levelheaded if at all possible. If someone does something that needs to be corrected, being an ass and ruining the game for the whole server is hardly the way to go about it.

Teambalance by numbers is easy as there are numerous mutators to do it for you. Teambalance by actual skill is pretty much impossible. Just make a rule for no teamswitching and enforce it with something like a 3-day ban and actually enforce it and it might help. There's really no permanent solution though.

oopsies

Post by oopsies »

i dont like my name spelled with a capital "o" Q.Q

hey odin, were you on 6lo? if so, i miss zen ppp and trueshadow!!

kronx
Killing Spree

Post by kronx »