Multiple accounts on the same UT game?

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

MikeFiend
Cock-docker

Multiple accounts on the same UT game?

Post by MikeFiend »

Hey guys, what's up?

I tried, with no success, to download UT 2004 on my wife's lap top last night. Everything seemed good, but some kind of error message prevented me from getting past the first stage of playing. When I tryed again this morning, the UT icon was not on the desktop and I can't even find the game in the "find all programs" section. Do you think me having UT 2003 demo on her system might be causing problems? Maybe just reload it again? Just plain weird. M

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Multiple accounts on the same UT game?

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Mike,
Yeah, if you have the 2k3 or 2k4 demo also installed, you might have a problem. Without knowing exactly what the message is, it's hard to diagnose. I'd uninstall anything UT related, then reinstall from your original CDs or DVDs and try again. You used the term 'download'. Are you getting UT2k4 from some warez site or torrent? Maybe you just meant 'install'. If you get it going, i'd like to know what it's like playing on a laptop. I don't understand how anybody does that at all.

good luck!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Re: Multiple accounts on the same UT game?

Post by Mr Bean »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:Mike,
Yeah, if you have the 2k3 or 2k4 demo also installed, you might have a problem. Without knowing exactly what the message is, it's hard to diagnose. I'd uninstall anything UT related, then reinstall from your original CDs or DVDs and try again. You used the term 'download'. Are you getting UT2k4 from some warez site or torrent? Maybe you just meant 'install'. If you get it going, i'd like to know what it's like playing on a laptop. I don't understand how anybody does that at all.

good luck!

I think with a mouse it wouldn't be so bad.