LOL, 3 laptops at work...

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

LOL, 3 laptops at work...

Post by McShagger »

I am at work with three laptops on my desk and I keep trying to move to one of the other laptop screens with the mouse... (Im used to my set-up at home and I normally only use one laptop at work.) I also keep picking up the wrong mouse to when working on the laptops... Krazy! I gonna close out and just work on one...

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Re: LOL, 3 laptops at work...

Post by WarDad71 »

Eagleeye has been using a laptop when we have been playing on the servers at night. It has a logitech G5 on it and I have a microsoft cheap $5 mouse on mine :roll:

He still kicks butt on the laptop :x

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

Haven't tried it myself though....

http://synergy2.sourceforge.net/

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

-T2- wrote:Haven't tried it myself though....

http://synergy2.sourceforge.net/

I use Synergy every day. I have it running across Linux (Debian), WinXP, and my new Powerbook. Once you get it configured and autostarting it is awesome. It's perfect for multiple laptops where regular KVMs wouldn't manage.
You just got knocked the smurf out!

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

CTC-PapaSmurf wrote: I use Synergy every day. I have it running across Linux (Debian), WinXP, and my new Powerbook. Once you get it configured and autostarting it is awesome. It's perfect for multiple laptops where regular KVMs wouldn't manage.
I have heard good things about Synergy but never got around to using it myself.

Papa you sound like me...running multiple OS's. Hell, I run Ubuntu 7.10 & 8.04 in addition to XP under VM Fusion on my macbookpro (2.6g/4g/200g) which runs MAC OS X. I do have a dedicated Linux boxes at home and work also. I just can't get enough. :)

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

T2.. we do sound fairly similar. People often hear me saying "I'm don't have preference for OSX, Windows or Linux. I hate all current Operating Systems equally." I do love to play though.
You just got knocked the smurf out!