Clan Membership

Latest news and general discussion.

Moderator: Admins

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Clan Membership

Post by Variasaber »

Sup folks. I was just wondering what the requirements were for joining CTC, or if you're even accepting new members. Is there some kind of trial to prove yourself worthy, or do people just ask and you tell them yes or no, or what?

This is more out of curiosity than actual desire to join, though I do sorta want to join... I would if I met the requirements.
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Re: Clan Membership

Post by Mr Bean »

First off, I'd like to thank you for your inquiry. It's always flattering when someone shows interest in being a part of this group. No trials, and no solid requirements. The topic gets discussed privately among the CTC members (group decision). It's more along the lines of do you fit in with the rest of us? What would CTC benifit from your membership? Are you a positive influence here? Are you respectful towards others? Are you a team player? Do you contribute to creating a fun a pleasant experience on our server? I'll post your interest in the CTC private area and get back to you via pm. Thanks again.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

Mr Bean wrote:Are you a positive influence here? Are you respectful towards others? Are you a team player? Do you contribute to creating a fun a pleasant experience on our server?
fk im out
Friend + Friend + Friend - Titanfall = -1

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Ghosted wrote:fk im out
Me too :(

Variasaber
Holy sh*t!

Post by Variasaber »

@Bean: Thanks! :mrgreen:

@Ghosted+WarDad: :lol:
Sup folks
DD}VariaSaber

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

LOL a fun place for others on the server "when does this happen" And who has respect in the clan?

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

Ill help ya out varisaber plz dont do what i did dont post any personal info about your self as i was raped by many ctc clan members on the fourm and if u stick up for your self u wont get into the clan because they have respect and dont harass. Plz feel free to read some of my old posts from when i tryed to get in . BTW when weed gets a hold of this post your a gonner.

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

sMaSh wrote:Ill help ya out varisaber plz dont do what i did dont post any personal info about your self as i was raped by many ctc clan members on the fourm and if u stick up for your self u wont get into the clan because they have respect and dont harass. Plz feel free to read some of my old posts from when i tryed to get in . BTW when weed gets a hold of this post your a gonner.
Look at it this way. Why would anyone want you if:
1) You don't get sarcasm
2) You're an angry reactionary
3) You're an internet tough guy
4) You draw big targets on yourself and then play the victim when people make fun of you
5) Your name sounds like something a retard would say when they're angry
6) etc.. etc..

It's not even a real clan, we're all just buddies. And yeah beneath all the jabs, there's a lot of respect there.
Mind is the forerunner of (all evil) states. Mind is chief; mind-made are they. If one speaks or acts with wicked mind, suffering follows one, even as the wheel follows the hoof of the draught-ox.
Mind is the forerunner of (all good) states. Mind is chief; mind-made are they. If one speaks or acts with pure mind, AFFECTION follows one, even as one's shadow that never leaves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"He abused me, he beat me, he defeated me, he robbed me,'' in those who harbour such thoughts hatred is not appeased.
"He abused me, he beat me, he defeated me, he robbed me,'' in those who do not harbour such thoughts hatred is appeased.

Hate is not overcome by hate; by Love alone is hate appeased. This is an eternal law.
The others know not that in this quarrel we perish; those of them who realise it, have their quarrels calmed thereby.

sMaSh
Killing Spree

Post by sMaSh »

Lol did i draw a target on my self? by intro to me? Or did u and id and weed open a can on me? U imo r not in beans definition of a ctc clan member dude.

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

Ghosted wrote:Look at it this way. Why would anyone want you if:
1) You don't get sarcasm
2) You're an angry reactionary
3)
4) You draw big targets on yourself and then play the victim when people make fun of you
5)
6) etc.. etc..

It's not even a real clan, we're all just buddies. And yeah beneath all the jabs, there's a lot of respect there.
I agree with these one's. I considered inviting you to DD}, in fact about a month ago. These exact things changed my mind.

Also, Ghosted is a bit of an ass some times, but he's joking 99% of the time, ok, 95%.. :D

Ghosted
Cock-docker

Post by Ghosted »

You semi-consciously draw targets on yourself yes. It's like you waltz into a den of samurai's with a stick. I don't expect you to understand or stop being defensive. That's kindof the running theme.

If you studied that quote your life would be much easier. I'll leave it at that.

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

V-saber, just completely disregard smachs posts. Most of us here have known eachother for several years and welcome newcomers. I honestly do not know what went on to bring comments like that, but I do know the ctc guys well enough to know that the comments likely hold no validity.

vivr
Boom! Headshot!

Post by vivr »

Congrats everyone, I'm letting you all in CTC!

Please send your $20 weekly membership dues to awesome@me.com via paypal and I'll forward you the secrect forum password.

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

vivr wrote:Congrats everyone, I'm letting you all in CTC!

Please send your $20 weekly membership dues to awesome@me.com via paypal and I'll forward you the secrect forum password.
ROFL
I miss this dude...really I do.

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

vivr wrote:Congrats everyone, I'm letting you all in CTC!

done.