Sorry for my outburst last night....

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

kaoss
Rocket spammer

Re: Sorry for my outburst last night....

Post by kaoss »

now i know why our forums are dead thanks ctc lol

ru_exp
Cock-docker

Post by ru_exp »

dead....?

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

ru_exp wrote:dead....?
Think he means posting at XCG forums has been kinda slow. (In other words Shagmaster has been chillin/posting here a little bit more.)

JACKAL
Dominating

Post by JACKAL »

What ever Dude,
I always teat humens as just that, Humens
we are freaky from time to time &
do dumb stuff, I just dont feel bad about it
now after its all done & over with.
A frend will always stand with you, no matter what.

Move on & smile, reload & kill a few.
Unreal turny is about hurting the other one &
nabbing the flag a few times.
Remember ?
McShagger wrote:Sorry for my outburst last night on FatJimmys... For the most part, Outlaw, myself and one other (I forget who it was) were teaming up on offense... we were actually doing a good job as our attacks were well orchestrated...

But there was no communication on our team... no one called anything out... In addition, our team was simply out-gunned as the skill level was heavily skewed to the other team with the likes of Voidnull, WeedVulture and Flux... Moreover, things just werent going our way... Headshots off the wing... The last score, I saw void driving the manta and he grabbed the flag... I could have easily taken care of him, but I just gave up and said, "Jesus Christ, just let it go... thats what youve been doing the whole game anyway..." So, I just sat there and watched... Void was an easy kill as he got stuck on the post around the flag... then I saw one of our defenders in a Scorp... his green lighting went all around void, but didnt seem to do anything to the manta... Another defender on top of the hill had a avril do TWO loops around the manta and missed... Its not that they werent doing anything... It just wasnt going our way at all...

Anyway, sorry to everyone on that team... You guys were doing a good job given the team we were against... had things been going our way and they werent so "on" we could have done better...
I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid.
-> John Gotti <-