Llama

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

-Id- iot
Dominating

Llama

Post by -Id- iot »

Papasmurf made me a llama and then left the server, so until someone removes it, I can't speak in game. Please remove the llama from me and do not give a llama without taking it away in a reasonable amount of time.

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Re: Llama

Post by badasp »

Pffft!

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Post by badasp »

Bleet!

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Post by badasp »

Oorgle!

Dick-Cheney
Dominating

Post by Dick-Cheney »

what the hell Badasp???

HAHAHHA
http://www.looncraneheron.com/ < my new work in progress

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Lol Badasp..

ID, you act as though I didn't do this on purpose. You were an ass to your team... something about playing by yourself or something.. I figure, if you aren't using a microphone to communicate effectively and only use text to be an ass, then your new found Llama language is the only way we can keep you from being a dick.

That being said.. maybe next time I see you online I will jump on to remove your Lllamaness. Just stop being a dick to your teammates. Just because you are the only one grabbing the flag, doesn't mean others aren't playing defense and killing the other flag carriers.

Until next time bitch... Oorgle! Oorgle! Bleet! Oorgle! Oorgle!Oorgle! Pffft! ... yah, I said it.
You just got knocked the smurf out!

-Id- iot
Dominating

Post by -Id- iot »

No, I knew you did it on purpose. That's why you left after you did it. I just think it's unnecessary to keep it on after you leave, thus leaving me llamafied for however many days.

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

-Id- wrote:No, I knew you did it on purpose. That's why you left after you did it. I just think it's unnecessary to keep it on after you leave, thus leaving me llamafied for however many days.
lol.. One day (maybe 12 hrs) don't exaggerate. I guess the Llama served it's purpose. Bleeeeeeeeeet!
You just got knocked the smurf out!