Yo, great job with your server...

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Yo, great job with your server...

Post by McShagger »

Im liking it. Hope to see great success to CTC... not many of us XCG guys around nowadays... they pop in from time to time, but for the most part many of us were never "full time" gamers and just play when we can...

Always like playing with you guys, except Salchicha in the bender... man, you must be hackin with that shit... anyway, how many of you are there? If you wanta scrim us, Im pretty sure I can get up to 7 of us on one of these nites... Let me know.

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Yo, great job with your server...

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Thanks for the kudos, McShagger. There are not many CTC guys around these days either. A scrim would be great. Maybe after the holiday madness calms down. It's always great to see you on the server. Yeah, watch out for Sal and the twin-beans-o-death!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Jim, your butt hosts the twins beans of death, lol.

Thanks for coming around Shagger, it's always great to play with folks who play hard and want to win. Also, thanks for the comments on the new map. It has been fixed and works a lot better now. See ya'all soon!

All hail the Beef!

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

one last comment on that map... it was an afterthought... What do you think if the mantas more or less had to go through the middle.... like instead of a long hall on each side, the outer halls were put together so it kinda forces the manta to go through the middle like an "8" Demolition Derbie style.... I know thats a lot of work, but it is a good suggestion I believe...

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

McShagger wrote:one last comment on that map... it was an afterthought... What do you think if the mantas more or less had to go through the middle.... like instead of a long hall on each side, the outer halls were put together so it kinda forces the manta to go through the middle like an "8" Demolition Derbie style.... I know thats a lot of work, but it is a good suggestion I believe...
Hey McShagger,
We took your advise and modified that map. It makes it a much better map. The new version is on our server. Come by and check it out sometime.
"The abyss gazes also into you"