Thanks for some good times

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

OmniKill

Thanks for some good times

Post by OmniKill »

Myself (OmniKill) and CrazyManOfDoom have been stopping by your VCTF server the past few days and I've gotta say that we've had a blast playing with you guys. VCTF and TAM are our fave gametypes and through the community of your server we've had a good time with that. I haven't seen such a great community experience in UT2004 since the good ole' days of playing on the DXII servers.
Now that summer's fast approaching I hope to be playing a lot more often.

Thanks for the games so far and I hope to see you guys for some more great games!

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Thanks for some good times

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Great to see you guys here! Thanks for coming by the server and the forums. We're glad it's taking off, and you're always welcome!
If you ever had any questions or problems, send me a PM through this forum or an email at: admin@ctclan.us.

Cya on the servers soon!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Re: Thanks for some good times

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Great to see you Omni. I played with you in the old days on that server as well. We thought that a light-hearted server was somewhat missing so we are extremely happy that the essence of our server is jovial.

Both you and Crazy are exactly the type of people we are trying to attract. If you say we're doing a decent job, I say thank you.

Have a great time bro-

All hail the Beef!