CTC Rank

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Re: CTC Rank

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

16th? I still can't believe that it's in the top 100, ha ha. This just proves that we are doing the right things here to provide a fun and competitive experience. I wish I could play on it more, lol.

All hail the Beef!

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

Technically your #3 in VCTF & #2 in pure VCTF.

http://www.gametracker.com/search/ut2k4/

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Nice Flag there Belta!

Number 14 now. It does look even more impressive when you consider the subset.

We rock!

All hail the Beef!

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

WOOT #13!!!!!!

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

An interesting look at the HOG vs CTC server ranks in the past month.
CTC

HOG
loving this clan run by morans!

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

WOOT!!! #12.

badasp
Holy sh*t!

Post by badasp »

#11! :D

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

{V][M} is the only vctf server ahead of <{CTC}> server, however nobody's ever on that server. It's a bunch of bots with fake pings.... SERIOUSLY!!! They should be reported.

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

Mr Bean wrote:{V][M} is the only vctf server ahead of <{CTC}> server, however nobody's ever on that server. It's a bunch of bots with fake pings.... SERIOUSLY!!! They should be reported.
Mr Bean, VM is busy but it is a euro server so people are on at different times. There are people playing on in now.
I played yesterday morning as did Beltamaxx (he left as I was coming in). This has been THE vctf server until CTC came along. This is why it is ranked so high.

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

-T2- wrote:
Mr Bean wrote:{V][M} is the only vctf server ahead of <{CTC}> server, however nobody's ever on that server. It's a bunch of bots with fake pings.... SERIOUSLY!!! They should be reported.
Mr Bean, VM is busy but it is a euro server so people are on at different times. There are people playing on in now.
I played yesterday morning as did Beltamaxx (he left as I was coming in). This has been THE vctf server until CTC came along. This is why it is ranked so high.
That may be, however their bots DO have fake pings. Or at least the last time I logged in there.

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

T2 is right, they are #1 in VCTF, for now. I hate playing there, but it's the only good VCTF server available in the morning. It's nothing like CTC,

1. It's a 20 slot server

2. It's cap limit is 10

3. They hate communication, one time they got mad because I was communicating. Now they turned off the ingame.

4. I think there all about 14, because they never show sportsmanship, about 50% of the game are 10-0. And they think it's awesome.

MrBean
That may be, however their bots DO have fake pings. Or at least the last time I logged in there.
Yeah, it's a mutator called "serverbots", it's cool

1. You can name them whatever you want.

2. You can make them say hi or bye.

3. You set the ping on each one.

4. You can make them talk trash if you call them bots.

v0idNull
Holy sh*t!

Post by v0idNull »

-T2- wrote:This has been THE vctf server until CTC came along. This is why it is ranked so high.
Well VM is THE vctf server in Europe as CTC is THE vctf server in the US. I don't think rankings are going to change much as those who play in VM don't play in CTC and visceversa. Let's just hope they don't come over. As belta stated it they're all in the 12 - 16 year old range and are pretty immature.

Bean, by night the VM server is empty well because it's pretty late/early morning in Europe. But if you go there now, Sunday 9:00 AM EST it's packed.
loving this clan run by morans!

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

I don't play in VM played there 2x and I didn't like how they play and no sportsmanship
so I use to play other things Like instagib,ctf or DM.
But now I Just get on CTC even if no one's there then I just mess around doing things
till someone gets on.......
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

!nfo.
Goo sniper

Post by !nfo. »

If you play on VM its a lot harder to use rockets or flak. Hitscan is the primary weapons for Americans on that side of the drink.
Masterbation is like procrastination, you only end up screwing yourself.

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

Yeah, those guys over there are a bunch of A-holes.... quite a while back, EJ got kicked for using an berzerk combo and jumping all the way across the map... When there were no clans for XCG to scrim, I tried asked a couple of the clans if they wanted to scrim and they all responded with unsportsman like responses, calling me a noob, etc... for the record, I usually score in the top like I do here on CTC...