Need help just ask

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

Rahuah
Rocket spammer

Re: Need help just ask

Post by Rahuah »

Not everyone who uses Gorge is forcing default models and cheating. I've used Gorge since UT2003 demo days. I use him because I like the way the character animates in game even though I can't see it on my end. He looks menacing while poppin a midair combo on yer az. I dont cheat or force default models. I could tell you which model just about everyone uses in game, for example: Belta uses that devil looking dude with the spiked helmet, Mithren uses that cracker with the facemask and the funny haircut, Papasmurf uses that blond chic, which doesnt make much sense, looks more like Smurfette to me but you get the point. Forcing models never helped me any, I like being able to see whos who.

Beltamaxx
Holy sh*t!

Post by Beltamaxx »

McShagger
Force skins is gay and if you ask me, its cheating... the game wasnt meant to be played like that... and every time I see a gorge skin, I see cheater...
1. UTComp & TAM give you the option and are used in pro competition.

2. If someone uses Gorge it doesn't mean he's forcing that skin.

3. I'm not a fan of the Gorge skin, but, only because it's the Nike of the wannabe 1337 followers, and I've never been a follower, if I was, I'd be playing COD4.

4. Oh, and I do force skins sometimes, it give you a bigger hit box and I'm a horrible shot.

Rahuah
I like being able to see who's who.
Many DM & TAM players agree, because we all play the Tigrrrrr's different compared to the Rahuah's.

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

Beltamaxx wrote:McShagger
Force skins is gay and if you ask me, its cheating... the game wasnt meant to be played like that... and every time I see a gorge skin, I see cheater...

and I've never been a follower, if I was, I'd be playing COD4.

Dude dont go there, its not even about following people if you have never played the game you have no room to talk. It is an amazing game, I for one didnt follow anyone its a game i enjoy to play when ut2004 is boring, and the competition is far better than any ut2004 match ive ever been in. So Belta id maybe just watch how you put things just a lil bit bro. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

Rahuah wrote:Not everyone who uses Gorge is forcing default models and cheating.
I know that Rahuah... The guy who tried to get me to use force skins, uses Gorge and I couldnt help but feel his inclination to cheat. So, its hard to help myself from feeling that way when I see a Gorge skin and I dont know the guy... I tell myself that that guy is not looking at the skin I use, but at the Gorge skin...

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

McShagger wrote:Force skins is gay and if you ask me, its cheating... the game wasnt meant to be played like that... and every time I see a gorge skin, I see cheater...
What are force skins?

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

Is it Force Skins or ForeSkins.......... :D
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!