VCTF Revival?

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: VCTF Revival?

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

McShagger wrote:Do you guys have Demorec Spectator on your server? If not you need to get it. It will enable us to record each match and replay on UT2k4 and watch from any view you wish... We would like to have all matches recorded... especially the close ones... or ones that have particularly good runs...
Good idea. I'll get that and set it up.
Thanks!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Heck yah! VCTF 2004-2008 baby. I am def down for some lagalicious fun. Let's do it! I just got a new job so I should have a little more time to play. I have been doing my best to balance my work, school, personal and gaming life. I seem to have put off gaming for a bit. Girls will do that to ya. Oh well, watcha gonna do eh? We need to get Sal to play a little more.. He is gettin kinda rusty :p.... :lol:
You just got knocked the smurf out!

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

All right Papa. If you weren't on CTC you'd perish every time. I give you slack when I see the CTC tag. Now? I will construct and utilize my own personal PAPABOT that will track your little noggin and place an extra breather hole right above your eyes. Enjoy!

LOL, Sal.

All hail the Beef!

Judge Dredd Lox

Post by Judge Dredd Lox »

Hello CTC. I was just wondering if you needed an extra player for this tourny? ~Dredd

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Judge Dredd Lox wrote:Hello CTC. I was just wondering if you needed an extra player for this tourny? ~Dredd
Yes, we do need extra players, and we'd love to have you! We still haven't worked out when this while thing will happen, but I'll send you a PM through this system or post here when we know more information. Thanks for joining our forums!

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Yup, I'd love to have a ringer like Judge on the CTC side! You are more than welcome to join our effort! Good to see you!

All hail the Beef!

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

http://www.proasm.com/

Click on demorecord42

Judge Dredd Lox

Do I need to have a CTC in front of my name? If so I will go CTC JDL. Also if you want me too, Pimpimmers and I have played together a lot. Do you need another player and do you want me to ask him? He is very good if you havn't already met him. ~Dredd

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

That would be a great clan team! JD and Pimpers and CTC! wow, looking forward to do battle with that team! And yes, you must have tags(meaning you must be in a clan) to play in this event.

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

Can you guys do me a favor and try to organize the HOG clan and keep me informed? I am organizing other clans and it reallly seems you guys have it together... Ive got 6 guys form KHz, 6 guys form HOG, 6 guys coming from RGC, 4 guys from Crush and 3 guys from Kush coming... But they dont quite have it all together yet... they will... but its taking too much of my time to get everyone completely organized and I dont have time for HOG... they will get organized too... You guys are looking to be a strong clan if you can help me make this tournament a success... The return of UT2k4 VCTF. So many people have interest... My vision is to bring back some hardcore vctf on UT2k4... I love a good fight! Also, hit up everyone you see in game that is likely to be participating with a wassup.. or whatever...

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Sounds good Shag. I'll bend some HOG ears. JDL, pimps is more than welcome to play for/on CTC. Damn, CTC is kinda looking like a real clan, lol. Remember you guys, we are in this for the competition, the game itself...and the laughs. I have a great time playing with all of you fine folks and look forward to the laughter and friendship that usually end my day. Thanks for being great team players.

All hail the Beef!

Judge Dredd Lox

Well I talked to pimp and he says he is to busy to play in the tourny. Who else should we hit up?

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Judge Dredd Lox wrote:Well I talked to pimp and he says he is to busy to play in the tourny. Who else should we hit up?
Hmmm, well there's C-Bear and Jiiiihad, but I don't know either of them. SuperStar (CokeDude) asked me yesterday if he could play on our team. Anyone else??? And there's always RedDog6 (totally kidding about him)

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Judge Dredd Lox wrote:Well I talked to pimp and he says he is to busy to play in the tourny. Who else should we hit up?
I just thought of two other people: Deathstrike and Schmoobies. Anybody know either of them?

Judge Dredd Lox

I'll ask around tonight. Demo would be another person we could hit up.