Void's Fail Grab and Cap

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

emc.johnnie
Killing Spree

Re: Void's Fail Grab and Cap

Post by emc.johnnie »

I've done that without the "speed" part. funny clip weed! if ya have more time you should get a few others making odd mistakes in game and make a montage video.... 0_o

BulletWitch
Rocket spammer

Post by BulletWitch »

I've gone through the flag a couple time recently. I swear I step on it but it doesn't pick it up. My fav though is when you are about to pick it up burn speed and then some random farthead comes out of no where and gets in your way and takes it without having 100 adrenaline and you just blew yours. :(

WeedVulture
Holy sh*t!

Post by WeedVulture »

emc.johnnie wrote:I've done that without the "speed" part. funny clip weed! if ya have more time you should get a few others making odd mistakes in game and make a montage video.... 0_o
i would, but then it would just be one big long video of void and dubya playing ut. ha!
BulletWitch wrote:I've gone through the flag a couple time recently. I swear I step on it but it doesn't pick it up. My fav though is when you are about to pick it up burn speed and then some random farthead comes out of no where and gets in your way and takes it without having 100 adrenaline and you just blew yours. :(
yea, im usually that guy that pics it up. lol. but then ill drop the flag, and hope the speedster is still ready.

Dubya
Holy sh*t!

Post by Dubya »

WeedVulture wrote:
emc.johnnie wrote:I've done that without the "speed" part. funny clip weed! if ya have more time you should get a few others making odd mistakes in game and make a montage video.... 0_o
i would, but then it would just be one big long video of void and dubya playing ut. ha!

It's all for entertainment purposes
No...

emc.johnnie
Killing Spree

Post by emc.johnnie »

Dubya wrote:
WeedVulture wrote:

It's all for entertainment purposes
yeah, it will be a fun thing...