Need help just ask

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

!nfo.
Goo sniper

Need help just ask

Post by !nfo. »

Hey all this is »VøR:!nfo. or !nfo. :D The VoR guys are 100% willing to help out anyone who would like a pointer or a little help with anything. My xfire is 19informer90. If i can help, I will. All you have to do is drop me a message on xfire and we can set something up. If you would like any other VoR guys help just drop me a message also and i will get ahold of them for you. And if you do not have xfire you can just post here, but xfire would be the preferred way. Well thanks for your time. :mrgreen:
Last edited by !nfo. on Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masterbation is like procrastination, you only end up screwing yourself.

x-GAMBIT-x
Cock-docker

Re: Need help just ask

Post by x-GAMBIT-x »

Thanks For the Info Info :D will do.
D/L Maps for CTC Server+More-> http://ctc-map-downloads.synthasite.com
Gambit Just Dealt You The Card of Death!!!!!

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

VOR wants to change the way they have been playing on our server. It is time to get rid of old feelings of stuff that happened 3 years ago. We had a good talk with them and they really want to be part of the server. They will be talking on in game chat more and trying to integrate more. We really had a fun time playing tonight after some of the drama was over. Let's all be a little more mature with how we treat each other and a little less mature when we are playing. It is just a game after all. Elitist attitudes are not welcome and that has been clarified. The aliasing will also stop.

After Info and I started playing, I was really impressed with some manta skills that he had. He was doing stuff that I haven't even seen some of the best manta people do. I think we all have a lot we can learn from each other and some of the VOR guys seem pretty good.

If VOR is really trying and other players are causing problems or vice verse there will be repercussions. CTC has been very patient with most of the stuff that has gone on, but if people stop wanting to play on the server because of bad attitudes etc...., then steps will be taken to mitigate the problem.

Let's just have some fun, kick some ass (or in Vapor's case, lick some ass) and remember that UT2004 is JUST A FRICKIN' GAME!!!

If any of you VOR dudes want to learn how to use the redeemer or spooge gun.. well, you know who to ask. :D
You just got knocked the smurf out!

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

I for one want say a big "THANK YOU" to CTC for being patient and not being ban happy. This alone speaks volumes. Our community is too small to further splinter.

As for the "Help", this goes for anything. Game play, movement, ini tweaks (legal!), etc. For instance, I helped rebørn: last night to change his skins colors and force one model. The only thing you can't teach is aim. You can help set up your game for aim...like mouse sensitivity...but we can't pull the trigger for the person.

As for movement.....I suck. lol I know for one that info moves well. He spent numerous HOURS playing on trials maps. I hated them. :)

emc.johnnie
Killing Spree

Post by emc.johnnie »

a big 2 thumbs up for VoR + cTc to make amends, you guys rock and i enjoy playing with all of you peeps!!!

Shockbait.
Rocket spammer

Post by Shockbait. »

My xfire is offspring5k, and I'd be more than willing to help anyone with just about any subject ingame. Movement, game set up, individual map knowledge, etc. Just send me an xfire or PM.

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

!nfo. wrote:Hey all this is »VøR:!nfo. or !nfo. :D The VoR guys are 100% willing to help out anyone who would like a pointer or a little help with anything. My xfire is 19informer90. If i can help, I will. All you have to do is drop me a message on xfire and we can set something up. If you would like any other VoR guys help just drop me a message also and i will get ahold of them for you. And if you do not have xfire you can just post here, but xfire would be the preferred way. Well thanks for your time. :mrgreen:
That's very generous of you !nfo. I'll definately be hitt'n you up. :)

Mithren

Post by Mithren »

My Xfire is Warstorm820

I'd be happy to help anyone with anything that I can.

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

EPIC thread

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

«ßîc»EJ` wrote:EPIC thread
Please explain your comment. Am I missing something?

!nfo.
Goo sniper

Post by !nfo. »

no t2 its just ej being ej.
Masterbation is like procrastination, you only end up screwing yourself.

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

like i said EPIC THREAD

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

Well EJ we are just trying to honestly give back to the community because we want to see it mature and stick around. We love the game just as you. Why all the hard feelings and BS towards us?

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

-T2- wrote:Well EJ we are just trying to honestly give back to the community because we want to see it mature and stick around. We love the game just as you. Why all the hard feelings and BS towards us?
i dont know what u r talking about T2, all's i said was epic thread. Do i not have the right to freedom of speech?? Its like i say something and you assume things lol

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

Force skins is gay and if you ask me, its cheating... the game wasnt meant to be played like that... and every time I see a gorge skin, I see cheater...