trying to get the maps

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

Temptress

trying to get the maps

Post by Temptress »

ok so here's the deal, i have just had shoulder surgery and i won't be able to play for a while..like 6wks =( i would really like to be able to come in and spectate still but here's the problem, i am now on 256 dsl making my download speeds horrible! with no exaggeration by the time i get a map downloaded i get in with just enough time to see the map, then it's on to downloading the next... very frustrating! anyway so I'm here back to begging for a map pack for your awesome server, or maybe even the privilege to just connect as a spec while i sleep and download maps that way.. but i dunno.. any help would be greatly appreciated.. even if i can't play now i can at least learn the maps =D

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: trying to get the maps

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

I'll send you a PM with a link to the maps. I'll give you all the info you need. Good luck with the surgery recovery!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

CTC-JimRimya wrote:Good luck with the surgery recovery!
+1

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

Hope you have a speedy recovery Tempt. Another way to get the maps would be to log onto the server when it is slow and get the maps then. Do you know how to install them permanently from your cache?

All hail the Beef!

Temptress

Post by Temptress »

i do, belta set me up with a cache converter thing.. being one-handed now sort of sucks for converting multiple items lol but i get by =) thanks guys, the recovery is alot harder than i expected, i've had lots of surgeries but man o man is the shoulder a bad one =\ anyway i'm gonna be getting the maps one way or another so hope to be seeing ya guys soon! =D