Clan Wars Scrim date (W/ {HOG})?

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

Demaun

Clan Wars Scrim date (W/ {HOG})?

Post by Demaun »

Hey, <{CTC}>! So, uh, straight down to business, i guess... When is a good time for you to play out the first match? Our guys appear to be leaning toward a weekend, what's your preference?

Judge Dredd Lox

Re: Clan Wars Scrim date (W/ {HOG})?

Post by Judge Dredd Lox »

Weekend is good for me.

Demaun

Post by Demaun »

Is that JUST you or the whole clan... wait a sec... i don't recall you being in CTC. Recent development?

Judge Dredd Lox

That's just me, and yes I just signed up with CTC for this tourny.

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

This saturday night is not good for Salchicha and I. Sunday during the day would work. Or we are open to sometime next week. Sunday looks the best, though.
"The abyss gazes also into you"

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Everyone, read this post:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=41&p=131#p131

Demaun

Post by Demaun »

Ill try. Weekdays are good for almost noone, it seems (myself included- AP classes, man)

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

Tell me about it... I got class on wednesday and I work late mondays usually. Tuesdays and Thursdays are great for me and the rest of XCG.... We do other stuff on weekends...

Judge Dredd Lox

Being an old dude with no school, life and I work from home, I am open to just about any time. I do prefer the weekends though.

Demaun

Post by Demaun »

Cmon guys, we need input from everyone, otherwise, Jimrim and I are just gonna have to set a date, and if you can't make it then that will just have to be the case.

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

Demaun, when do you ant to take XCG or RGC? I suggest we try Thursday to get two of the matches going at once...

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

McShagger wrote:Demaun, when do you ant to take XCG or RGC? I suggest we try Thursday to get two of the matches going at once...
Shagger, maybe you didn't see my post above... I can't do it thursday and neither can sal. But, it doesn't mean that two other teams can't play. I think if at least two teams can do it, let's get something done. Again, I'm free most of the weekend so that works for me.

Demaun

Post by Demaun »

Whoa Mcshagger, slow down there, one match at a time, we still have to take CTC (Round 1 == HOG vs CTC, right?) And as far as i know, Weekdays don't sit well for most of our guys
HOGSeeker wrote:...I cant participate since now im stayin 2-3 nights up there at college, away from my comp...
George-Dubya wrote:yeah soo i guess im in, as long as its Friday and Saturday stuff

Demaun

Post by Demaun »

Ok Jim, we really need to get this ball rolling somehow. email me at Demaun42@gmail.com

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

OK, so I think RGC is out... We just had a mixer and they cant play VCTF... they dont know the game type as they play with low grav, quad jumps and mutated weapons...

So, I think its just us for the time being... trying to get one more... anyway, if you guys can name a date with some times, we can get this going... XCG guys are all old fucks like JDL... we work, come home at nite and usually hang out. We have weekends free (but weekends are harder for us to get together since we often do shit we want to do on weekends).