Best DAMN fun I've had since returning

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Best DAMN fun I've had since returning

Post by WarDad71 »

Last night was the most fun I have had in UT since my old days in DAM and scrimming with Crush every Friday night and a couple other casual clans a couple years ago. No one was too serious. PapaSmurf is on way too much caffeine.

It was great. No one was getting their underwear in a bind and making the game feel like it is a job you have to log into versus hanging with some friends and messing around. Hope to have more fun sessions like it. Heard no negative chat at least on the teams I was in.

<3 CTC

CTC-JimRimya
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Best DAMN fun I've had since returning

Post by CTC-JimRimya »

Thanks WarDad! I'm glad you're having a great time! Keep it up and I'll see you on the server soon!
"The abyss gazes also into you"

CTC-Darth
Dominating

Post by CTC-Darth »

Good to hear that.

{HOG}X_x-G-DuByA-x_X
Flak monkey

Post by {HOG}X_x-G-DuByA-x_X »

well then , you're in for a treat, because its awesome every night on CTC! 8) :lol: :wink:
{HOG}ºG-ÐÛBŸÅ

-T2-
Dominating

Post by -T2- »

Sorry I missed it WD. I was too busy playing with my new gadgets....his and hers iPhone. It was funny, the wife and I were watching a movie but not really watching. We were playing with the new phone seeing what it can do. So far so good. I is a fan.

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Thanks for the complements Wardad. Last night really was what CTC is all about. We have been trying to groom our server to allow for nights like that to happen every night if possible. We really do have a blast here. One of our philosophies is to reserve the serious game play for Ladder Events or Scrims, other than that, it is a game and we should have fun.

"PapaSmurf is on way too much caffeine." -- Lol I suppose this is probably true. Believe it or not I only drink about 1 can or bottle of Mt. Dew a day. The rest is just my drive to have fun. I hope I don't get too annoying in game. It is a lot of work to keep the really serious players from ruining a good night of gaming.

Once again, thanks for the kind words. I hope you keep coming around to better our place of gaming heaven.

Later,
PapaSmurf
You just got knocked the smurf out!

vapor
Holy sh*t!

Post by vapor »

dont forget all ur slurpees papa :lol:

CTC-PapaSmurf
Holy sh*t!

Post by CTC-PapaSmurf »

Lol.. yes, this is true. I have been known to enjoy a slurpee or two. As long as the girl is hot, next to the slurpee machine that is. :D
You just got knocked the smurf out!

CTC-Salchicha
Cock-docker

Post by CTC-Salchicha »

This post warms the heart. All Jim and I ever wanted was what you experienced last night, Wardad, when we started this little place. I wish I could have been there but I trust that the CTC members that were present all share the same philosophy as I.

All hail the Beef!

Tiggrrrr
Holy sh*t!

Post by Tiggrrrr »

:wink: Good to hear it! Thanks for the compliment!
We like positive shit. No drama is good! :D
I always have fun there, woot!~ hoo hoo hoo hoo!
Keep enjoying it! Hope for many more good times with you all!
~Aly~ aka <{CTC}>Tiggrrrr

[RGC]CrYsTaL
Killing Spree

Post by [RGC]CrYsTaL »

I need to join you guys/gals sometime...I'm sure I'll have lots of fun playin' VCTF and playin' for FUN!!

Yeehaww!

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Random babbling...

I remember guys doing berzerks more in the "old" days on our servers...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAAbTwJgGlg&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAAbTwJgGlg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I'd like to hit someone up to help me tweek my DM "skills" if we can agree on some practice times. I have a working mic now so can hang in TS or Vent or whatever. If you consider yourself patient when trying to help someone - then hit me up. :D

TAM or DM - or whatever is best or should I just alias and pub a lot on DM servers with all the botter noobs.

(Or should I just confine myself to being happy I can turn the pc on and click the mouse when I play and see all the pretty colors) :(

Just wanting to add an inch to my epeen is all - nothing more :P

[RGC]CrYsTaL
Killing Spree

Post by [RGC]CrYsTaL »

WarDad71 wrote:Random babbling...

I'd like to hit someone up to help me tweek my DM "skills" if we can agree on some practice times. I have a working mic now so can hang in TS or Vent or whatever. If you consider yourself patient when trying to help someone - then hit me up. :D

TAM or DM - or whatever is best

Just wanting to add an inch to my epeen is all - nothing more :P
Just my 2 cents but I'd say if you want some pointers on TAM, then you should go to the XCG server. Those guys are really good and I'm sure they'd give you some great tips on moving around in TAM and increase your skills.

As far as DM goes, I have it on my server along with 9 other game types, lol, but I have a heavily modded server with several different types of weapons, (including Ballistics which is very popular) and you'd always be welcome to play there for fun. I have crazy events going on all the time there. (GREED tonight) You're welcome on our TS too. Just let me know. :D

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

So true WarDad. Such a joy to hang out in this light hearted community. Nice to have someone as yourself here as well.

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Thanks for the input - I actually got setup with some guys - already learning some stuff :D Now if I can just get my guy to do what I my brain is telling him to do in-game :P