k1 UT3 vCTF Frag Video

Discuss VCTF in both UT2004 and UT3

Moderator: Admins

NinjaX53

k1 UT3 vCTF Frag Video

Post by NinjaX53 »

Hey guys, I released this a few months back, but didnt post it to any 2k4 team sites, so figured i would post it here also. All vCTF footage.

"Almost 4 years together and we never made a frag video. Well that time is over, what took only 3 days of footage, and a bored Ninja, comes our Frag Vid."

http://www.vimeo.com/1113731

Enjoy

Fusion
Flak monkey

Re: k1 UT3 vCTF Frag Video

Post by Fusion »

ewwwww ut3. lol. can't really tell whats going on.

but nice editing.
Don't preach what I say, just peep what I say
Apply it to your life and let me be the reason you pray

NinjaX53

Post by NinjaX53 »

Well, I can only explain so much, this was somebody speccing and doing the demorecording using fraps since demos do not work client side in UT3 :shock: , so on mine and vics parts, the only thing I suppose that you need explained, if the enemy turns white, its link alt being fired, if you dont see anything being fired, its sniper/minigun, obviously purple beam= shock, and orange ball=flak, rockets are obvious. Its mostly vctf frags, the last segment is Sensationblack and his impact hammer runs, equivalent to shield jumps, only this combo uses jump boots and the hammer to do so.

I believe Sensationblack used to be in KAL if i remember what he said, a different name back then, so not sure who it is, but he lives in walla walla washington, and DJs if that helps.

«ßîc»EJ`
Dominating

Post by «ßîc»EJ` »

very very nice video Ninja, love the frag skills along with the sweet impact hammer jumps by SensationBlack. You know, it actually kinda makes me wanna reinstall UT3 im not gonna lie. I was to a point at UT3 where i was getting really really good with frag skills, but could never figure out how to use the Hammer but from watching that video i think i may know how now.

Anyways, if id have to rate that video id give it a 10/10 for sure great work Ninja!!!

WarDad71
Cock-docker

Post by WarDad71 »

Very nice! I still remember specing you and another person (don't want bad feelings so he will be nameless) and I thought he played godlike - then you came in and wiped him up all over the map in 1v1 DM :P

Sweet skills. I always enjoy watching this kind of stuff. Maybe I'll attempt to get better on purpose one of these days if I keep hanging around.

Fusion
Flak monkey

Post by Fusion »

NinjaX53 wrote:Well, I can only explain so much, this was somebody speccing and doing the demorecording using fraps since demos do not work client side in UT3 :shock: , so on mine and vics parts, the only thing I suppose that you need explained, if the enemy turns white, its link alt being fired, if you dont see anything being fired, its sniper/minigun, obviously purple beam= shock, and orange ball=flak, rockets are obvious. Its mostly vctf frags, the last segment is Sensationblack and his impact hammer runs, equivalent to shield jumps, only this combo uses jump boots and the hammer to do so.

I believe Sensationblack used to be in KAL if i remember what he said, a different name back then, so not sure who it is, but he lives in walla walla washington, and DJs if that helps.
Don't remember anyone named sensationblack, maybe he used a diff alias.

nice plays though. you should check out the meretrix vid if you haven't seent it.

http://www.own-age.com/vids/video.aspx?id=9251

(long download and you need vlc to play the video)
Don't preach what I say, just peep what I say
Apply it to your life and let me be the reason you pray

Mr Bean
Cock-docker

Post by Mr Bean »

Nice work Ninja

McShagger
Holy sh*t!

Post by McShagger »

yo ninja, Im one of the few that really liked UT3... it is kick ass, but all of my buddies never upgraded their pcs so it wasnt a pleasurable experience for them...

Lazy.Pirate
Shock jockey

Post by Lazy.Pirate »

McShagger wrote:yo ninja, Im one of the few that really liked UT3... it is kick ass, but all of my buddies never upgraded their pcs so it wasnt a pleasurable experience for them...
because the requirements were fucking absurd... its almost like crysis ... except the game doesnt appeal to the eyes.
VCTF Public Service Announcement
Please keep in mind you are NOT allowed to make good OR bad comments on maps without having made one yourself. Thank you.
This has been a VCTF Public Service Announcement.